As part of the Skills for Social Entrepreneurs programme, British Council Indonesia will be delivering four workshops with a UK Expert on:
- Creating Strategy and Business Planning
- Strategic Finance and Funding for Social Enterprise
- Business Model Canvas and Social Business Canvas
- Social Impact Measurement and Evaluation
The British Council is supported by UK consultant from Red Ochre in designing this workshop for social enterprise. This workshop will introduce tools to support Social Enterprise and is aimed at:
- Social Entrepreneurs and Social Enterprises
- Non-profit managers
- Senior Policy Makers
- Social Innovators
- International Development Organisations
Each session will be limited up to 45 participants and participants can only apply for max. 2 sessions.
British Council will select the participants at its sole discretion, based on the application form and availability of training spaces.
We are pleased to announce participants for Workshops for Social Enterprise by UK Expert that will be held in Jakarta on 20 – 22 Nov 2015.
Thank you to everyone who has sent application.
Please download the Selected participant list below for further details.