Examinations Business Pursuit Manager
British Council Indonesia saat ini sedang mencari Business Pursuit Manager untuk bergabung dengan tim Examinations Services di kantor Jakarta.
|Gaji||Pay band 6 (from min of 159,766,750 per annum)|
|Tanggal akhir penerimaan||Minggu 08 March 2020|
British Council Indonesia is currently looking for a Business Pursuit Manager to join their expanding Business development team in Jakarta office.
The purpose of this role to actively pursue UK qualifications & examinations business in Indonesia, converting opportunities into business. You will focus on extending the network of partners and clients in language or test preparation training centres, education and immigration consultancies, higher education institutions, schools and corporates. This will involve identifying needs and integrating value-orientated solutions in response which leverage the British Council’s unique array of education and English-related products and services, delivering the highest standards of account management, and becoming a trusted advisor for a wide array of stakeholders which includes leadership, HR, teachers, parents and students.
You can take pride in the fact that you will be building relations with new potential British Council partners/clients/accounts. You will win business for British Council English and Exams, as part of 5-strong business development team. You will identify client needs and integrate value-oriented solutions in response which leverage the British Council’s unique array of education and English-related products and services. You will be given the opportunity to understand, foresee and flag country conditions or market insight to spot and act on opportunities as well as achieve sales/account targets and enhance customer satisfaction.
To be qualified for this role:
- Fluent written & spoken English C1
- University Degree in any subject or 3 years of relevant working experience
- Business Development, preferably in an educational context, using consultative selling or problem-solving techniques
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Collecting and responding to client/stakeholder feedback and identifying needs
- Collecting market insight and identifying market opportunities
- Identifying ways in which services can be improved, and taking these forward