People and the Next Economy – Recovering Together
British Council in partnership with KREASI Jabar (West Java Creative Economy and Innovation Committee) and supported by ICCN (Indonesia Creative Cities Network) have produced the Policy Brief Connecti:City 2022.
This publication summarises the series of activities as part of Connecti:City 2022 and the resulting 7 point recommendations for the development of the creative economy sector:
- Creative Economy at City and Sub-National Government Level
- Informal Economy in Creative Economy
- Creative Diplomacy
- Creative City Framework and Index
- Creative Economy and Digital Transformations
- Circular Creative Economy
- Indigenous Society, Local Wisdom, Right to the City
These policy recommendations have been fed into the G20 Working Groups and per November 2022, the Creative Economy is included and acknowledged as part of the G20 Leaders Declaration 2022.
Download the report here.