Developing Inclusive and Creative Economies (DICE) is a global programme that imagines and activates new forms of cultural and economic agency. DICE does so by placing creativity, experimentation, co-design, social purpose, action research, and international connection at the heart of its work.
Through encouraging new thinking, generosity and horizontal collaborations across disciplines, countries and continents, DICE:
- Cultivates essential connections between artists, entrepreneurs, policy makers, intermediaries, investors, funders, policy makers and researchers to develop inclusive economic initiatives and systems together
- Provides development and capacity-building of creative social entrepreneurs and enterprises
- Creates the space for the co-design of policy and other community-led initiatives
- Strengthens intermediaries, including networks, hubs, incubators and accelerators
- Shares the important stories of creative social change-makers
- Explores the underlying processes and power-dynamics that define how we connects, collaborate and create
Collectively DICE's bespoke initiaves are designed with and for those who are often excluded from economic opportunity - including women, young people, people with disabilities and those otherwise excluded because of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, class, sexuality or a combination thereof.
Led by a global team in Brazil, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan, South Africa, and the UK, and deeply informed by a growing global network, DICE aligns itself with other programmes, organisations and efforts that support progress toward the Sustainable Development Goals and a truly inclusive, sustainable and creative global economy.