The Student’s Drawing Competition is organized by the British Council and HSBC as part of the English and Environmental Education in Indonesia programme, supported by PPPPTK Bahasa and the Education Department of DKI Jakarta.
Theme: Environmental Hero
Subthemes: Things I can do to save the environment
Everyone can be an Environmental Hero! All you have to do is to care enough about our planet to make a difference.
The goal is to draw attention to the importance of the student’s role in participating to preserve and protect the nation’s environment.
The organizers are inviting the elementary school students all over Jabodetabek between the age of 10 -12 years old to participate in the competition.
Date and Venue
Date: 27 March 2014
Venue: SDN Cideng 02 Pagi, Jl. Lematang No. 2, Jakarta Pusat
Duration: 2 hours (starts from 07:30 - 10:00)
Entry Rules and Conditions:
- Age group: Elementary School students in Jabodetabek between the age of 10 and 12 years.
- The school can be represented by one or two students.
- Size of drawing: Drawings must be done on white A3 paper.
- Style of drawing: Free using crayons and coloured pencils. Students may bring their own kits.
- Limited participants of maximum 100 students only.
- Registration has to be made at least 1 week in advance by submitting the entry form to email@example.com or fax number 021-5155562. Entry form can be downloaded at www.britishcouncil.or.id
Prizes for Winners
Student - 1st place:
Winner of first place will a prize with total value of IDR 1,500,000.
Student - 2nd place:
Winner of second place will receive a prize with total value of IDR 1.000,000.
Student - 3rd place:
Winner of second place will receive a prize with total value of IDR 800,000.
Teachers from the three selected winners will receive English books with total value of IDR 500,000.
The library from the three selected winners will receive English books with total value of IDR 500,000.
- Copyright: Please note that by entering the Competition, you have assigned copyright of your drawing to the organisers.
- Safe keeping of the drawing: The drawing will not be returned and will be used to raise environmental awareness through exhibitions, websites, posters, publications etc) and to raise funds to further promote environmental activities by students.
- There will be no cash alternatives to the prizes.
Selection of Winners:
Winners will be selected through a fair and impartial selection by the organisers. For more information, please visit www.britishcouncil.or.id or call 021-5155561
Deadline for registration is on 14 March 2014.