Do you want to lead a social enterprise? Do you want to become a social entrepreneur?
As part of the Skills for Social Enterpreneurs programme, British Council in collaboration with C2O library & collabtive will hold Social Enterprise Training in Surabaya, 16- 18 December 2015.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have strong sense and understanding local/national social problem
- Want to learn social enterprise as tools to facilitate their communities
- Aim to establish a social enterprise as an advancement of their community activities
- Aspire to become a social entrepreneur
The learning outcome of the training activities:
- Becoming more self-aware and confident as a leader/champion in the community.
- Strengthening capacity to communicate and building strong relationship with others, build team and harness diversity and difference to develop a social enterprise to further community activities
- Increasing your understanding on social enterprise and the potential role can be played in sustainable community development.
Note for applicants:
- Each organization may only send 1 representative to the training
- Capacity of the training will be limited up to 30 participants
- British Council Indonesia and C2O Library & Collabtive will select the participants at its sole discretion, based on the application form and availability of training spaces.
Congratulation to 30 organisations, which are selected to participate in the Social Enterprise Training di Surabaya, 16-18 Desember 2015. We will contact these organisations by email and phone.
- Gatot Subroto (Paguyuban Warga Strenkali Surabaya) – Surabaya
- Mayasari (Jejak Petjinan) – Surabaya
- Widya rangga Prameswara (Prameswaramukti) – Surabaya
- Sjafrizal Kurniawan (Badan Amil Zakat Nasional Prov. Jawa Timur) – Surabaya
- Junaidi (Lembaga Amil Zakat dan Infaq Al-Ma’un) – Surabaya
- Miftahul Khoir (Global Peace Youth Indonesia Chapter Surabaya) – Surabaya
- Dalu Nuzlul Kirom (Yayasan Gerakan Melukis Harapan) – Surabaya
- Ferdinandus Loke (Komisi Pengembangan Sosial Ekonomi Keuskupan Surabaya) – Surabaya
- Elisabeth Supriharyanti (Unika Widya Mandala Surabaya) – Surabaya
- Priya Dibya Rucitra (Flaws DIY) – Surabaya
- I Ketut Purba Widnyana (GAYa NUSANTARA) - Surabaya
- Mahella Tiara (PD Taman Satwa Kebun Binatang Surabaya) – Surabaya
- Veronica lanu (PD Taman Satwa Kebun Binatang Surabaya) – Surabaya
- Rizky Hanna Ekaputri (Kafe Baca Ceria) – Surabaya
- Nur Cahyono (PKPU Surabaya) – Surabaya
- Eka Candra Irawan (Social Investment Indonesia) – Surabaya
- Faizah Fajrina Firdaus (UINSA Student Forum) – Surabaya
- Putri Maulidiyah (Pergerakan Mahasiswa Islam Indonesia Surabaya) – Surabaya
- Wiwik Afifah (Koalisi Perempuan Indonesia Jawa Timur) – Surabaya
- Eri Rindaningsih (Yayasan Suara Hati Sidoarjo) – Sidoarjo
- Fitratama Putra Kusuma (“RP 13” Recycle of Pemuda / daur ulang sampah yang dilakukan oleh pemuda / mahasiswa) UIN Sunan Ampel Surabaya – Sidoarjo
- Andre Setiawan Omarhadi (PT. Nutrifood Indonesia) – Sidoarjo
- Faishal Arifin (CV. Silver 999) – Malang
- Endahing Noor Suryanti (Pelangi Nusanatara) – Malang
- Devi Rahmayanti (Citra Lestari) – Malang
- Eka Prastama Widiyanta (Pusat Studi & Layanan Disabilitas Universitas Brawijaya)- Malang
- Haniati (Yayasan Sadar Hati) – Malang
- Wahyudi (Lembaga Sosial Pendidikan “Harapan Bajulmati) – Malang
- Rizky Ashar Murdiono (Youth Diversity Alliance Malang) – Malang
- Agung Dwi Prasetyo (EPTANI) - Batu
Thank you for those who have submitted their applications.
British Council will also conduct Social Enterprise training in Bandung, Yogyakarta, Makassar, and Kupang. Your organisation is welcome to participate in these training (further details on how to join will be announced accordingly).