GREAT Scholarships offers nine scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for students from Indonesia. Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Each scholarship is jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.For the 2021-22 academic year there are postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions:
- Imperial College
- Royal Academy of Music
- Royal Agricultural University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Teeside University
- Ulster University
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University of Greenwich
- University of Reading
- University of Stirling
- University of York
- Check your Indonesian Passport
- Be able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- Active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- Meet the English language requirement of the UK university
- Be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI
- Be willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- Represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK.How to apply?
How to apply
1. Filter the universities listed by Indonesia on the ‘find a scholarship’ page and click on the university page to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
2. Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
3. The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
4. Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
5. Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.